SPRI - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (300-510) Course in United States
Training schedule for "SPRI - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (300-510) Course"
Who Should Attend
- Network administrators
- System engineers
- Project managers
- Network designers
- Implementing and Verifying Open Shortest Path First Multiarea Networks
- Implementing and Verifying Intermediate System to Intermediate System Multilevel Networks
- Introducing Routing Protocol Tools, Route Maps, and Routing Policy Language
- Implementing Route Redistribution
- Influencing Border Gateway Protocol Route Selection
- Scaling BGP in Service Provider Networks
- Securing BGP in Service Provider Networks
- Improving BGP Convergence and Implementing Advanced Operations
- Troubleshooting Routing Protocols
- Implementing and Verifying MPLS
- Implementing Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Implementing Segment Routing
- Describing Segment Routing Traffic Engineering (SR TE)
- Deploying IPv6 Tunneling Mechanisms
- Implementing IP Multicast Concepts and Technologies
- Implementing PIM-SM Protocol
- Implementing PIM-SM Enhancements
- Implementing Interdomain IP Multicast
- Implementing Distributed Rendezvous Point Solution in Multicast Network
Frequently Asked Questions
"SPRI - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (300-510) Course" trainings are given in ("Group - One to one") two different ways.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 2,860 $.
"SPRI - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (300-510) Course" trainings are given in two different ways.
The tuition fee as a group is 2,860 $. To create a group, you must be at least 2 people.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 2,860 $.
Our "SPRI - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (300-510) Course" trainings are one-to-one 5 days,
Our "SPRI - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (300-510) Course" trainings are group 3 days,
Exam & Certification
All trainees who participate in training will have an AcademyTech participation certificate.
DEVIOT was delivered in an extremely professional manner by Ozcan and he did a great job of teaching a difficult and highly technical syllabus. His manner of teaching was excellent and made learning this subject easier.
I was in doubt to take any Cisco course as Online. But I was really impressed with the easy to use online system, Labs and Presentation, as well as the instructor's knowledge, availability, and willingness to help me throughout the course.
Price/Performance was over my expecations, sorry guys:))) very affordable and thay have user friendly online training environment. Training Coordicator (Seyma) is always taking care of how the course is going on. Instructor (Mike) patienyly helped me for my endless questions (still continuing:) ) during the course. Verify flexible schedule and very knowledgeable trainers.
This is my second course with Erdem and once again he shows a vast knowledge of Cisco Security products and his passion for the technology world.
To be honest, I was in doubt about the quality of this course, because it was too cheap. Let me share my feedbacks with you. My `one to one` online training was provided authorized materials and hands-on Labs. Instructor was CCSI (Ozcan), and he is one of this best instructor i ever introduced with. He managed this online course in a perfect way. Let me do not forget that the backoffice staff, they were always with us, no matter we do not see them. Seyma who is the coordinator i believe, call me in everyday to check whether everthing is going great or not. Shortly; thanks team...Hope one day we can meet in person after Covid-19 days.
Very good instructor and very good course (200-301) - I don't like the word "Excellent", I generally use it only for sightseeing :))