Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads - Course AZ-120T00-A Course in United States
Training schedule for "Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads - Course AZ-120T00-A Course"
Who Should Attend
- Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, including VM, VNet, Load Balancers, Storage (Blob, Files, Disks).
- Understanding of on-premises and cloud virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments.
- Solid knowledge of SAP Applications, SAP HANA, S/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver, SAP BW, OS Servers for SAP Applications and Databases.
- Module 1: Introduction to Azure for SAP workloads
- Module 2: Foundations of Azure for SAP workloads
- Module 3: SAP certified offerings on Azure
- Module 4: Azure for SAP workloads reference architecture
- Module 5: Planning for Implementing SAP Solutions on Azure
- Module 6: Planning for Migrating SAP Workloads to Azure
- Module 7: Implementing Azure VM-based SAP Solutions
- Module 8: SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances) (HLI)
- Module 9: Migrating SAP workloads to Azure
- Module 10: Maintaining Azure for SAP workloads
- Module 11: Monitoring and troubleshooting Azure for SAP workloads
Frequently Asked Questions
"Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads - Course AZ-120T00-A Course" trainings are given in ("Group - One to one") two different ways.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 1,200 $.
"Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads - Course AZ-120T00-A Course" trainings are given in two different ways.
The tuition fee as a group is 1,210 $. To create a group, you must be at least 3 people.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 1,200 $.
Our "Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads - Course AZ-120T00-A Course" trainings are one-to-one 4 days,
Our "Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads - Course AZ-120T00-A Course" trainings are group 2 days,
Exam & Certification
All trainees who participate in training will have an AcademyTech participation certificate.
AcademyTech is very affordable and a perfect online training environment. Training Coordicator (Seyma) is always taking care of how the course is going on. A typical day insisted of some prep time in the morning, lots of time for Q and A during the course. Verify flexible schedule and very knowledgeable trainers.
Our Company is an Oil & Natural Gas Company in Libya, and our Microsoft Azure Courses given by AcademyTech at Istanbul. We are really glad for the Microsoft Azure Courses which is held at AcademyTech's venue named as Artois Cadde. Moreover the great courses, we have been hosted by the management team in Artois Restaurant at evenings with their tastefull cocktails and Pastas.
I joined an online 3 days Microsoft course, with great student guides and lab guides, coupled with an instructor (Konstantin Ceran) who made the topics interesting with with knowledge of the subject matter.
I was in doubt to take this Microsoft course as Online.But I was really impressed with the easy to use online system, Labs and Presentation, as well as the instructor's knowledge, availability, and willingness to help me throughout the course.
Just completed the 20703 - Administering SCCM course. Top notch training materials, lab and instruction. Thank you for a great class Mr. Kosta
Microsoft Power BI Training by Kosta was actually well tailored to match a novice like me. Online Training Systems and the team (Seyma) behind it also did a good job in following up and arranging everything required for and before the training neatly. Thank you.!
Took the one day Azure fundamentals. Really enjoyed this course. I have better understanding of Azure. The delivery of this course was great. It was not too technical it was good to have a good picture. Really enjoyed the instructor also showing how things are working in Azure. It's not just a lecture you get to see the components in actions.
Very good instructor and very good course (Azure Fundamentals) - I don't like the word "Excellent", I generally use it only for sightseeing :))