Microsoft Azure technologies for AWS architects - Course AZ-030T00-A Course in United States
Training schedule for "Microsoft Azure technologies for AWS architects - Course AZ-030T00-A Course"
Who Should Attend
- Experience (>1year) as an AWS Architect designing secure and scalable AWS cloud solutions across storage structures, compute, networking, and the interaction with external resources/services.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
- Understanding of programming fundamentals and use of a scripting language.
- Module 1: Introduction to Azure
- Module 2: Azure global infrastructure
- Module 3: Implement Azure Active Directory
- Module 4: Implement and manage hybrid identities
- Module 5: Implement virtual networking
- Module 6: Implement VMs for Windows and Linux
- Module 7: Implement load balancing and network security
- Module 8: Implement container-based applications
- Module 9: Implement an application infrastructure
- Module 10: Implement storage accounts
- Module 11: Implement NoSQL databases
- Module 12: Implement Azure SQL databases
- Module 13: Implement cloud infrastructure monitoring
- Module 14: Implement and manage Azure governance solutions
- Module 15: Manage security for applications
- Module 16: Migration, backup, and disaster recovery management
Frequently Asked Questions
"Microsoft Azure technologies for AWS architects - Course AZ-030T00-A Course" trainings are given in ("Group - One to one") two different ways.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 1,200 $.
"Microsoft Azure technologies for AWS architects - Course AZ-030T00-A Course" trainings are given in two different ways.
The tuition fee as a group is 1,210 $. To create a group, you must be at least 3 people.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 1,200 $.
Our "Microsoft Azure technologies for AWS architects - Course AZ-030T00-A Course" trainings are one-to-one 4 days,
Our "Microsoft Azure technologies for AWS architects - Course AZ-030T00-A Course" trainings are group 2 days,
Exam & Certification
All trainees who participate in training will have an AcademyTech participation certificate.
AcademyTech is very affordable and a perfect online training environment. Training Coordicator (Seyma) is always taking care of how the course is going on. A typical day insisted of some prep time in the morning, lots of time for Q and A during the course. Verify flexible schedule and very knowledgeable trainers.
Our Company is an Oil & Natural Gas Company in Libya, and our Microsoft Azure Courses given by AcademyTech at Istanbul. We are really glad for the Microsoft Azure Courses which is held at AcademyTech's venue named as Artois Cadde. Moreover the great courses, we have been hosted by the management team in Artois Restaurant at evenings with their tastefull cocktails and Pastas.
I joined an online 3 days Microsoft course, with great student guides and lab guides, coupled with an instructor (Konstantin Ceran) who made the topics interesting with with knowledge of the subject matter.
I was in doubt to take this Microsoft course as Online.But I was really impressed with the easy to use online system, Labs and Presentation, as well as the instructor's knowledge, availability, and willingness to help me throughout the course.
Just completed the 20703 - Administering SCCM course. Top notch training materials, lab and instruction. Thank you for a great class Mr. Kosta
Microsoft Power BI Training by Kosta was actually well tailored to match a novice like me. Online Training Systems and the team (Seyma) behind it also did a good job in following up and arranging everything required for and before the training neatly. Thank you.!
Took the one day Azure fundamentals. Really enjoyed this course. I have better understanding of Azure. The delivery of this course was great. It was not too technical it was good to have a good picture. Really enjoyed the instructor also showing how things are working in Azure. It's not just a lecture you get to see the components in actions.
Very good instructor and very good course (Azure Fundamentals) - I don't like the word "Excellent", I generally use it only for sightseeing :))