Developing SQL Databases - Course 20762-C Course in United States
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server product features and tools related to developing a database.
Training schedule for "Developing SQL Databases - Course 20762-C Course"
Who Should Attend
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Module 1: Introduction to Database Development
- Module 2: Designing and Implementing Tables
- Module 3: Advanced Table Designs
- Module 4: Ensuring Data Integrity through Constraints
- Module 5: Introduction to Indexes
- Module 6: Designing Optimized Index Strategies
- Module 7: Columnstore Indexes
- Module 8: Designing and Implementing Views
- Module 9: Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Module 10: Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Module 11: Responding to Data Manipulation via Triggers
- Module 12: Using In-Memory Tables
- Module 13: Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server
- Module 14: Storing and Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Module 15: Storing and Querying Spatial Data in SQL Server
- Module 16: Storing and Querying BLOBs and Text Documents in SQL Server
- Module 17: SQL Server Concurrency
- Module 18: Performance and Monitoring
Frequently Asked Questions
"Developing SQL Databases - Course 20762-C Course" trainings are given in ("Group - One to one") two different ways.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 1,340 $.
"Developing SQL Databases - Course 20762-C Course" trainings are given in two different ways.
The tuition fee as a group is 1,350 $. To create a group, you must be at least 3 people.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 1,340 $.
Our "Developing SQL Databases - Course 20762-C Course" trainings are one-to-one 5 days,
Our "Developing SQL Databases - Course 20762-C Course" trainings are group 3 days,
Exam & Certification
All trainees who participate in training will have an AcademyTech participation certificate.
AcademyTech is very affordable and a perfect online training environment. Training Coordicator (Seyma) is always taking care of how the course is going on. A typical day insisted of some prep time in the morning, lots of time for Q and A during the course. Verify flexible schedule and very knowledgeable trainers.
Our Company is an Oil & Natural Gas Company in Libya, and our Microsoft Azure Courses given by AcademyTech at Istanbul. We are really glad for the Microsoft Azure Courses which is held at AcademyTech's venue named as Artois Cadde. Moreover the great courses, we have been hosted by the management team in Artois Restaurant at evenings with their tastefull cocktails and Pastas.
I joined an online 3 days Microsoft course, with great student guides and lab guides, coupled with an instructor (Konstantin Ceran) who made the topics interesting with with knowledge of the subject matter.
I was in doubt to take this Microsoft course as Online.But I was really impressed with the easy to use online system, Labs and Presentation, as well as the instructor's knowledge, availability, and willingness to help me throughout the course.
Just completed the 20703 - Administering SCCM course. Top notch training materials, lab and instruction. Thank you for a great class Mr. Kosta
Microsoft Power BI Training by Kosta was actually well tailored to match a novice like me. Online Training Systems and the team (Seyma) behind it also did a good job in following up and arranging everything required for and before the training neatly. Thank you.!
Took the one day Azure fundamentals. Really enjoyed this course. I have better understanding of Azure. The delivery of this course was great. It was not too technical it was good to have a good picture. Really enjoyed the instructor also showing how things are working in Azure. It's not just a lecture you get to see the components in actions.
Very good instructor and very good course (Azure Fundamentals) - I don't like the word "Excellent", I generally use it only for sightseeing :))