Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions - Course AZ-400T00-A Course in United States
Training schedule for "Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions - Course AZ-400T00-A Course"
Who Should Attend
- Cloud computing concepts, including an understanding of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS implementations.
- Both Azure administration and Azure development with proven expertise in at least one of these areas.
- Version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- Module 1: Planning for DevOps
- Module 2: Getting Started with Source Control
- Module 3: Managing Technical Debt
- Module 4: Working with Git for Enterprise DevOps
- Module 5: Configuring Azure Pipelines
- Module 6: Implementing Continuous Integration using Azure Pipelines
- Module 7: Managing Application Configuration and Secrets
- Module 8: Implementing Continuous Integration with GitHub Actions
- Module 9: Designing and Implementing a Dependency Management Strategy
- Module 10: Designing a Release Strategy
- Module 11: Implementing Continuous Deployment using Azure Pipelines
- Module 12: Implementing an Appropriate Deployment Pattern
- Module 13: Managing Infrastructure and Configuration using Azure Tools
- Module 14: Third Party Infrastructure as Code Tools Available with Azure
- Module 15: Managing Containers using Docker
- Module 16: Creating and Managing Kubernetes Service Infrastructure
- Module 17: Implementing Feedback for Development Teams
- Module 18: Implementing System Feedback Mechanisms
- Module 19: Implementing Security in DevOps Projects
- Module 20: Validating Code Bases for Compliance
Frequently Asked Questions
"Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions - Course AZ-400T00-A Course" trainings are given in ("Group - One to one") two different ways.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 1,750 $.
"Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions - Course AZ-400T00-A Course" trainings are given in two different ways.
The tuition fee as a group is 1,760 $. To create a group, you must be at least 3 people.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 1,750 $.
Our "Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions - Course AZ-400T00-A Course" trainings are one-to-one 5 days,
Our "Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions - Course AZ-400T00-A Course" trainings are group 3 days,
Exam & Certification
All trainees who participate in training will have an AcademyTech participation certificate.
AcademyTech is very affordable and a perfect online training environment. Training Coordicator (Seyma) is always taking care of how the course is going on. A typical day insisted of some prep time in the morning, lots of time for Q and A during the course. Verify flexible schedule and very knowledgeable trainers.
Our Company is an Oil & Natural Gas Company in Libya, and our Microsoft Azure Courses given by AcademyTech at Istanbul. We are really glad for the Microsoft Azure Courses which is held at AcademyTech's venue named as Artois Cadde. Moreover the great courses, we have been hosted by the management team in Artois Restaurant at evenings with their tastefull cocktails and Pastas.
I joined an online 3 days Microsoft course, with great student guides and lab guides, coupled with an instructor (Konstantin Ceran) who made the topics interesting with with knowledge of the subject matter.
I was in doubt to take this Microsoft course as Online.But I was really impressed with the easy to use online system, Labs and Presentation, as well as the instructor's knowledge, availability, and willingness to help me throughout the course.
Just completed the 20703 - Administering SCCM course. Top notch training materials, lab and instruction. Thank you for a great class Mr. Kosta
Microsoft Power BI Training by Kosta was actually well tailored to match a novice like me. Online Training Systems and the team (Seyma) behind it also did a good job in following up and arranging everything required for and before the training neatly. Thank you.!
Took the one day Azure fundamentals. Really enjoyed this course. I have better understanding of Azure. The delivery of this course was great. It was not too technical it was good to have a good picture. Really enjoyed the instructor also showing how things are working in Azure. It's not just a lecture you get to see the components in actions.
Very good instructor and very good course (Azure Fundamentals) - I don't like the word "Excellent", I generally use it only for sightseeing :))