DCCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601) Course in United States
Training schedule for "DCCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601) Course"
Who Should Attend
- Network designers
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Data center engineers
- Consulting systems engineers
- Implementing Data Center Switching Protocols*
- Implementing First-Hop Redundancy Protocols*
- Implementing Routing in Data Center*
- Implementing Multicast in Data Center*
- Implementing Data Center Overlay Protocols
- Implementing Network Infrastructure Security*
- Describing Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure
- Describing Cisco ACI Building Blocks and VMM Domain Integration
- Describing Packet Flow in Data Center Network*
- Describing Cisco Cloud Service and Deployment Models
- Describing Data Center Network Infrastructure Management, Maintenance, and Operations*
- Explaining Cisco Network Assurance Concepts*
- Implementing Fibre Channel Fabric
- Implementing Storage Infrastructure Services
- Implementing FCoE Unified Fabric
- Implementing Storage Infrastructure Security*
- Describing Data Center Storage Infrastructure Maintenance and Operations*
- Describing Cisco UCS Server Form Factors*
- Implementing Cisco Unified Computing Network Connectivity
- Implementing Cisco Unified Computing Server Abstraction
- Implementing Cisco Unified Computing SAN Connectivity
- Implementing Unified Computing Security
- Introducing Cisco HyperFlex Systems*
- Describing Data Center Unified Computing Management, Maintenance, and Operations*
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Automation and Scripting Tools*
- Describing Cisco Integration with Automation and Orchestration Software Platforms
- Describing Cisco Data Center Automation and Orchestration Technologies*
Frequently Asked Questions
"DCCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601) Course" trainings are given in ("Group - One to one") two different ways.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 3,760 $.
"DCCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601) Course" trainings are given in two different ways.
The tuition fee as a group is 3,770 $. To create a group, you must be at least 2 people.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 3,760 $.
Our "DCCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601) Course" trainings are one-to-one 5 days,
Our "DCCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601) Course" trainings are group 3 days,
Exam & Certification
All trainees who participate in training will have an AcademyTech participation certificate.
DEVIOT was delivered in an extremely professional manner by Ozcan and he did a great job of teaching a difficult and highly technical syllabus. His manner of teaching was excellent and made learning this subject easier.
I was in doubt to take any Cisco course as Online. But I was really impressed with the easy to use online system, Labs and Presentation, as well as the instructor's knowledge, availability, and willingness to help me throughout the course.
Price/Performance was over my expecations, sorry guys:))) very affordable and thay have user friendly online training environment. Training Coordicator (Seyma) is always taking care of how the course is going on. Instructor (Mike) patienyly helped me for my endless questions (still continuing:) ) during the course. Verify flexible schedule and very knowledgeable trainers.
This is my second course with Erdem and once again he shows a vast knowledge of Cisco Security products and his passion for the technology world.
To be honest, I was in doubt about the quality of this course, because it was too cheap. Let me share my feedbacks with you. My `one to one` online training was provided authorized materials and hands-on Labs. Instructor was CCSI (Ozcan), and he is one of this best instructor i ever introduced with. He managed this online course in a perfect way. Let me do not forget that the backoffice staff, they were always with us, no matter we do not see them. Seyma who is the coordinator i believe, call me in everyday to check whether everthing is going great or not. Shortly; thanks team...Hope one day we can meet in person after Covid-19 days.
Very good instructor and very good course (200-301) - I don't like the word "Excellent", I generally use it only for sightseeing :))