CLCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801) Course in United States
Training schedule for "CLCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801) Course"
Who Should Attend
- Students preparing to take the CCNP Collaboration certification
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Describing the Cisco Collaboration Solutions Architecture
- Exploring Call Signaling over IP Networks
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager LDAP
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Provisioning Features
- Exploring Codecs
- Describing Dial Plans and Endpoint Addressing
- Implementing MGCP Gateways
- Implementing Voice Gateways
- Configuring Calling Privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing Toll Fraud Prevention
- Implementing Globalized Call Routing
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Media Resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Describing Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence
- Enabling Cisco Jabber®
- Configuring Cisco Unity Connection Integration
- Configuring Cisco Unity Connection Call Handlers
- Describing Collaboration Edge Architecture
- Analyzing Quality Issues in Converged Networks
- Defining QoS and QoS Models
- Implementing Classification and Marking
- Configuring Classification and Marking on Cisco Catalyst Switches
Frequently Asked Questions
"CLCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801) Course" trainings are given in ("Group - One to one") two different ways.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 3,120 $.
"CLCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801) Course" trainings are given in two different ways.
The tuition fee as a group is 3,120 $. To create a group, you must be at least 2 people.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 3,120 $.
Our "CLCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801) Course" trainings are one-to-one 5 days,
Our "CLCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801) Course" trainings are group 3 days,
Exam & Certification
All trainees who participate in training will have an AcademyTech participation certificate.
DEVIOT was delivered in an extremely professional manner by Ozcan and he did a great job of teaching a difficult and highly technical syllabus. His manner of teaching was excellent and made learning this subject easier.
I was in doubt to take any Cisco course as Online. But I was really impressed with the easy to use online system, Labs and Presentation, as well as the instructor's knowledge, availability, and willingness to help me throughout the course.
Price/Performance was over my expecations, sorry guys:))) very affordable and thay have user friendly online training environment. Training Coordicator (Seyma) is always taking care of how the course is going on. Instructor (Mike) patienyly helped me for my endless questions (still continuing:) ) during the course. Verify flexible schedule and very knowledgeable trainers.
This is my second course with Erdem and once again he shows a vast knowledge of Cisco Security products and his passion for the technology world.
To be honest, I was in doubt about the quality of this course, because it was too cheap. Let me share my feedbacks with you. My `one to one` online training was provided authorized materials and hands-on Labs. Instructor was CCSI (Ozcan), and he is one of this best instructor i ever introduced with. He managed this online course in a perfect way. Let me do not forget that the backoffice staff, they were always with us, no matter we do not see them. Seyma who is the coordinator i believe, call me in everyday to check whether everthing is going great or not. Shortly; thanks team...Hope one day we can meet in person after Covid-19 days.
Very good instructor and very good course (200-301) - I don't like the word "Excellent", I generally use it only for sightseeing :))