CCNA - Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (200-301) Course in United States
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lecture, hands-on labs, and self-study, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
United States, eğitim adı kullanmak için CCNA - Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (200-301) Eğitimi kullanınız
Training schedule for "CCNA - Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (200-301) Course"
Who Should Attend
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Exploring the Functions of Networking
- Introducing the Host-to-Host Communications Model
- Operating Cisco IOS Software
- Introducing LANs
- Exploring the TCP/IP Link Layer
- Starting a Switch
- Introducing the TCP/IP Internet Layer, IPv4 Addressing, and Subnets
- Explaining the TCP/IP Transport Layer and Application Layer
- Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Configuring a Cisco Router
- Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Troubleshooting a Simple Network
- Introducing Basic IPv6
- Configuring Static Routing
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Routing Between VLANs
- Introducing OSPF
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
- Introducing WAN Technologies
- Explaining Basics of ACL
- Enabling Internet Connectivity
- Introducing QoS
- Explaining Wireless Fundamentals
- Introducing Architectures and Virtualization
- Explaining the Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Introducing System Monitoring
- Managing Cisco Devices
- Examining the Security Threat Landscape
- Implementing Threat Defense Technologies
- Securing Administrative Access
- Implementing Device Hardening
Frequently Asked Questions
CCNA is an information technology certification from Cisco Systems. CCNA certification is an associate-level Cisco Career certification. The Cisco exams have changed several times in response to the changing IT trends
"CCNA - Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (200-301) Course" trainings are given in ("Group - One to one") two different ways.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 1,370 $.
"CCNA - Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (200-301) Course" trainings are given in two different ways.
The tuition fee as a group is 1,370 $. To create a group, you must be at least 2 people.
The one-to-one tuition fee is 1,370 $.
Our "CCNA - Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (200-301) Course" trainings are one-to-one 5 days,
Our "CCNA - Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (200-301) Course" trainings are group 3 days,
Exam & Certification
All trainees who participate in training will have an AcademyTech participation certificate.
DEVIOT was delivered in an extremely professional manner by Ozcan and he did a great job of teaching a difficult and highly technical syllabus. His manner of teaching was excellent and made learning this subject easier.
I was in doubt to take any Cisco course as Online. But I was really impressed with the easy to use online system, Labs and Presentation, as well as the instructor's knowledge, availability, and willingness to help me throughout the course.
Price/Performance was over my expecations, sorry guys:))) very affordable and thay have user friendly online training environment. Training Coordicator (Seyma) is always taking care of how the course is going on. Instructor (Mike) patienyly helped me for my endless questions (still continuing:) ) during the course. Verify flexible schedule and very knowledgeable trainers.
This is my second course with Erdem and once again he shows a vast knowledge of Cisco Security products and his passion for the technology world.
To be honest, I was in doubt about the quality of this course, because it was too cheap. Let me share my feedbacks with you. My `one to one` online training was provided authorized materials and hands-on Labs. Instructor was CCSI (Ozcan), and he is one of this best instructor i ever introduced with. He managed this online course in a perfect way. Let me do not forget that the backoffice staff, they were always with us, no matter we do not see them. Seyma who is the coordinator i believe, call me in everyday to check whether everthing is going great or not. Shortly; thanks team...Hope one day we can meet in person after Covid-19 days.
Very good instructor and very good course (200-301) - I don't like the word "Excellent", I generally use it only for sightseeing :))